MAINTENANCE AND IMPORTANT STEPS
An important step is to seek a qualified and licensed roofing contractor to ensure you get the maximum value out of your investment.
Roofing inspections can prevent many issues and a small repair can extend the life you can get from your roof. If left untreated the water intrusion will grow and continue to damage the underlayment paper and plywood sheathing that keeps your home dry.
There are many forms to find a competent roofing contractor and just as you maintain your vehicle, your roof should be no exception. Save yourself time and money, build a relationship with your local licensed roofing contractor now before the pressure is on to find someone when your roof has sprung a leak!
- Replace missing or damaged shingles/tiles.
- Respike any nails that are protruding.
- Recaulk pipes, flashing and vents.
- Check for any cracking in the valleys.
- Trim back tree limbs as needed.
- Gutter System
- Inspection of gutter system to insure free flow.
- Inspect for loose gutter spikes/hangers.
- Recaulk as needed.
ASPHALT SHINGLE SYSTEM
CLAY TILE SYSTEM
So before you call out the roofer who wants to sell you a new roof, Or a roof cleaner that will offer to clean a roof in any condition, give us the opportunity to offer a cost effective solution for your roof. We can offer a professional opinion based on experience and not your pocketbook.